School chef required in Ashington.
We are now recruiting on behalf of a school trusted academy and colleges, for a school chef in the industry. Typical shifts will be Monday to Friday 08:30-14:30. This position will suit a chef seeking to work on a smaller scale, with total autonomy in the kitchen. This is a genuinely great opportunity to work in a positive, stimulating and nurturing environment. Salary dependent on experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Ordering and stock management
• Maintaining the highest standards of health and safety in the kitchen
• Maintaining all health and safety records and training new staff on SOPs, COSSH and HACCAP
• Communicating with the faculty to ensure the needs of all pupils are met
You will be:
• In possession of or willing to undergo an Enhanced DBS check
• Experienced in a similar environment for minimum one year
• An organised communicator with good people skills
• An efficient school chef with the ability to manage your own workload effectively
• A reliable and trustworthy individual with a high level of professional integrity
• A positive, enthusiastic person with a passion for producing high quality, nutritious food
Perks of the job………….
• Free on site parking
• Spend your evenings and weekends free
• Time off for Christmas, Easter and the summer holidays
• Staff incentives
• Work in a fantastic, encouraging environment as part of an enthusiastic team
• Scope for career progression within the academy trust
We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact: Lucijo@adkinscheurfi.co.uk or 07398739539