Adkins & Cheurfi Recruitment are recruiting for a Catering Manager for a renowned historic venue nestled in the Scottish Highlands.
About the company:
Iconic 5* visitor attraction which welcomes over 100,000 visitors per year. Varied business and catering operation, no two days are the same.
About the role & the perfect candidate:
The purpose of the role is to oversee the delivery of the venue’s catering operation which includes a coffee shop, restaurant and conferences/events, maintaining high standards of food quality and service at all times.
If you have a passion for designing innovative menus, a flair for creativity and keen interest in food development, this could be the role for you. You will have a proven track record as a Head/Lead Chef or Chef Manager and have excellent leadership skills. You will also have overall responsibility for the running of the catering department, including events, and training of catering staff.
- Competitive salary starting from £35k
- Work life balance, sociable working hours
- Generous holiday allowance
- Learning and development opportunities
- Being a part of a company whose values will give you a standard to aspire to and underpin who we are as a company and a community
- Pension scheme
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £35,000.00 per year