We’re recruiting for a Restaurant Supervisor for a well-established hospitality group, based just outside of Alnwick. This position is within a newly-opened hotel and is a great time to join their growing team.
We’re looking to speak with experienced Restaurant Supervisors / Team leaders about this role. Please note, shifts will vary between breakfast service, lunch and evening so candidate’s must be willing to be flexible.
- Oversee daily operations of the restaurant in senior restaurant manager’s absence, including the kitchen and food production
- Ensure high-quality food and service standards are met
- Manage and train staff members, including hiring, scheduling, and performance evaluations
- Develop and implement operational policies and procedures to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Monitor inventory levels and order supplies as needed
- Handle customer complaints and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the management team to develop marketing strategies and promotions
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of food safety regulations and best practices
- Proficient in computer systems, including POS systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Company benefits package:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Generous service charge payment
- Discretionary long service awards
- 2 years – 1 additional day holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Staff Discounts including overnight stays, food and drink.
- Uniform (customer facing)
- Free Parking
- Referral programme
- Regular Company events
- Training opportunities
- Bonus scheme (some positions)
- Flexible working opportunities
- Salary streaming service (Wagestream)
Note: Previous experience in the restaurant or hotel industry is highly preferred.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience. We offer competitive pay and benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £28,500.00 per year