Wedding and Events Coordinatorpermanent
We are recruiting for a Wedding and Events Coordinator on behalf of one of our clients based in Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees.
About our client:
This privately owned, highly successful Wedding and Events Venue is looking for a talented Wedding and Events Coordinator to join their growing team. This venue is steeped in history and is one of the most renowned destinations in the North-East.
In this role you will:
- Work towards achieving overall targets set on the requirements of the business.
- Arrange appointments and manage a day-to-day diary
- Organise and conduct preliminary client show rounds
- Produce and send information packs and quotes
- Deal with all phone, email and walk in enquiries
- Follow up on all above enquiries to ensure everything has been done to satisfy the clients’ needs
- Have responsibility for wedding & event booking from inception to completion i.e. bedroom bookings, private dinners etc.
- Maintain client effective records
- Relay event information internally to ensure successful delivery of events
- Updating summary lists, mailing lists & sales records
- Invoice and securing payment within specified time frames
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Previous experience working as a wedding & event coordinator/planner
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Good team working skills
- Be career motivated with high standards
- Prior experience in Guestline software would be ideal
Interviews to commence immediately, please apply for a confidential chat.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £28,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability