Wedding and Events Coordinatorpermanent
Adkins & Cheurfi Recruitment are hiring on behalf of a Luxury Event & Weddings Venue in the heart of Durham.
The AA 4 Star Hotel dates back to 1389 and provides a stunning backdrop to spectacular weddings and events. Set in rolling parkland overlooking the River Wear, the venue offers 73 luxury bedrooms as well as a range of incredible state rooms for a variety of high-profile events.
The Wedding & Events Coordinator reports directly to our Marketing and Sales Manager. The position will include some weekend work depending on demand. Previous wedding and events experience is essential to ensure a high impact start.
- Conducting excellent guest/client show rounds, building rapport and sharing a vision for events.
- Ensuring a focused proactive sales approach to enquiries, ensuring sales opportunities are maximized.
- Excellent management of all pre- and post-event communications.
- Ensure a consistent enquiry handling process with every call, email, online enquiry & walk-in.
- Enquiries are to be dealt with within 36 hours.
- Complete any additional sales & event orientated tasks.
- Ensure all details for bookings are kept efficiently, information is handed over to the relevant departments and detailed function sheets are completed to support on the day operations.
- To ensure smooth running of events on the day in house, leading a team to deliver exceptional service.
- Attendance at key exhibitions, conferences, trade shows, and networking events.
- To assist and support other areas of the sales and marketing department as and required.
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- Events Co-ordination experience is preferred.
- Attention to detail is key, as well as strong sales, organisation and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, engaging personality, professionalism.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Delivery of consistently high levels service and calmness under pressure.
- Demonstrates a flexible approach and is very much a team player.
- Superbly presented.
- Company events
- 50% Discount on all food and Beverage
- Team Member and Family and Friends room rates
- Lunch is provided daily between 11:30am and 12:30pm
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Day shift covering 8 hours between 8am until 8pm Monday to Friday
- Working alternating Saturdays
If you think you would be the perfect candidate for this role, don’t hesitate to apply…
0191 5166118 / email@example.com