We are looking to recruit a talented Sous Chef for one of our longstanding clients in Gateshead. This role will involve a varied programme of events in a multi-outlet operation.
An international music centre based on the banks of the River Tyne. A truly unique venue where artists from across the world perform and audiences from a wide range of backgrounds come to hear, make, and enjoy all types of music.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting high quality dishes within the speciality section
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes
- Ability to assist with menu design and innovation, responding to our audiences and events
- Assisting with the management of health and safety
- Assisting with the management of food hygiene practices
- Responsible for promoting plant-based dishes & sustainable products
- Work closely with the Food & Beverage Operations Manager, Head of Audience Experience and FOH team ensuring exceptional food and service standards across all Food & Beverage operations.
- Experience working within the hospitality industry, including producing food provision for large scale events.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a multi outlet operation.
- Passionate about food and hospitality- a natural flare for amazing food quality
- Strong communication skills
- Capability to deliver key business metrics including, food safety management
Application closing date 13th September 2023.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £26,493.00 per year