Adkins & Cheurfi are excited to be recruiting a Sous Chef for the award winning Seaham Hall.
Seaham Hall is the home to five red star personable luxury situated on the Durham Heritage coastline. Steeped in history and heritage they offer a home away from home experience for all to adore.
They are seeking to appoint a Sous Chef to join our vibrant team in providing quality food for our guests dining in the ‘The Ozone’ restaurant. Are you an experienced Chef De Partie looking for progression?
The ideal candidate
- Previous Chef and Kitchen experience is essential – minimum of x2 years
- Ability to deputise for the Head Chef
- A strong understanding of the ordering process and the importance of stock control
- A comprehensive understanding of all aspects of Health & Safety within a Kitchen, including but not limited to COSHH, HACCP and Risk Assessments
- Hold the appropriate Food Hygiene Certificate from within the last three years
- Provide own knives
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail to ensure the 5-star standard of service is delivered
- Ability to effectively interact with management, team members in a professional manner
- Be a team player as well as an individual worker
- To be well presented and represent a high standard of competence at all times
- Must have transport Benefits
- Support provided from the Executive Chef and Head Chef
- Training & development provided
- Progression opportunities
This is an Exciting opportunity for a Sous Chef to be a part of an award-winning business with many accolades including gold winner at the North East England Tourism Awards 2020 and 2022 and a finalist in The Cateys 2020 for Independent Hotel of The Year.