Adkins & Cheurfi Recruitment are recruiting for a Retail General Manager for a renowned luxury country store nestled in the Highlands of Scotland.
About the company:
Renowned as Scotland’s most prestigious country store set in the Highlands of Scotland half an hour north of Perth. No trip to Scotland is complete without a visit to The Home of Country Clothing which offers a unique variety of shopping opportunities rolled into one.
About the role & the perfect candidate:
We’re looking for a passionate and driven individual to rise to the challenge of managing our Menswear and Knitwear departments. In this varied and demanding role you will be responsible for two of our most important flagship departments. Our Knitwear Hall is home to the largest selection of cashmere in the UK, and our 20,000 square foot Menswear department features over 50 prestigious brands as well as a range of exclusive products created by our in-house design team.
We’re looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual with the passion and drive to maintain our high standards and deliver the ultimate shopping experience to our customers.
Key duties will include:
- Team management – delegating tasks, coaching your colleagues and providing training to ensure that our standards of customer service continue to rise.
- Sales floor management – delivering inspiring window and store displays to capture the imagination of our customers, dealing with customer queries, complaints and returns in a professional manner and communicating with the General Manager to identify and resolve urgent matters.
- Stock management – liaising with buyers and our warehouse team to manage stock movements effectively.
Exceptional leadership skills, a commercial mindset and a strong sense of visual flair in merchandising are just a few of the attributes that this position requires. In addition to a proven track record in effective management, we also look for someone who can meet and exceed targets, motivate colleagues and help to create a positive working environment for both staff and customers
- Competitive salary.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Career progression and learning and development opportunities.
- Work life balance.
- Being a part of a company whose values will give you a standard to aspire to and underpin who we are as a company and a community.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent