We are delighted to be recruiting for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Restaurant Manager to join our client’s busy operation in Wynyard.
*Please note this is a fixed term 12-month contract with possibility of another role being available within the business at end of FTC*
4-day working week!
About The Role:
As Restaurant Manager you will be passionate about presentation, guest experience and always delivering the highest standards. In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the Restaurant. Reporting to the site Operations Manager this is an excellent opportunity for a career motivated and passionate candidate to join our expanding operation.
Our plot-to-plate restaurant focuses on our estate-grown produce and local suppliers to deliver an experience like no other. Located at the centre of our kitchen garden, our seasonal menu is curated by the fresh ingredients surrounding us on a daily basis to create truly authentic flavours.
We wanted to create a restaurant that was authentic and true to nature. As a result, our restaurant concept is a botanical celebration by both design and flavour. Enjoy a relaxed dining atmosphere with panoramic views over the kitchen garden or sit by the fire and enjoy one of our English wines perfectly paired with a selection of meats and cheese.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the day to day running of the restaurant, training and encouraging the team.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Have flair, be self-motivated and creative. Using our plot to plate concept and translating not only from the kitchen, but cocktail menu as well.
- Have impeccable organisation skills, the ability to change and adapt.
- Be comfortable with hands-on mentality with the ability to lead a team. Whilst creating a happy workplace environment for staff.
- Have real sense of passion and pride for the concept.
- Hold confidence in wine, cocktail and bar knowledge
- Hold allergen and dietary awareness.
- Be comfortable and confident in a busy environment.
- Be able to communicate well with both the customers and the rest of the team.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Willingness to learn.
Skills / Experience
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Previous people management experience
- Have experience working in similar role
- Be career motivated with high standards
Why work for us?
- We are a family run business
- 25% discount across estate
- Career development opportunities in abundance
- Fresh estate grown meal provided every day
- Working in an idyllic and gorgeous location
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £27,000.00 per year
Send your CV/Covering Letter to email@example.com or call 0191 5166118