We’re currently recruiting for a restaurant manager on behalf of a newly opened hotel in Chathill, Northumberland.
As well as becoming part of a dynamic fast growing business from day one you will have access to our ever increasing benefits package; these include: competitive rates of pay, discretionary long service awards, increased holiday allowance after 2 years’ service, pension, staff discounts including overnight stays and food and drink, free uniform, free parking, electric vehicle charging points, referral programme, regular company events, training opportunities, bonus scheme for some positions, flexible working opportunities, salary streaming service.
About the venue:
Luxury hospitality business located in the heart of Northumberland, compromising of an award-winning barn wedding venue that has been delivering outstanding weddings and events since 2015 and a newly opened hotel. There’s no place like it, working for the group you will be surrounded by idyllic countryside with views out towards the Northumberland coastline. Our colleagues will testify to the health benefits of working in such a peaceful location.
About the role:
It is essential that as Restaurant Manager you have an outgoing personality and adhere to exceptionally high standards of H&S, hygiene, service and customer care. A friendly and flexible working style, good problem solving skills and the ability to keep calm under pressure are important attributes for this position. Excellent organisational and communication skills are extremely important as well as the ability to work as part of a team or independently.
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff.
- Promoting and marketing the business.
- Overseeing stock levels and ordering supplies.
- Handling customer enquiries and complaints.
- Taking reservations over the phone, email, face to face or via or reservations system.
- Liaising with all other heads of departments
- Greeting and advising customers through extensive knowledge of all F&B menus and Group knowledge.
- Preparing and presenting staffing/sales reports.
- Assessing and improving profitability.
Full-time role, some weekends and evenings required.
Up to £34,000 + service charges. Send your cv to email@example.com to be considered.