Adkins & Cheurfi are recruiting on behalf of a stunning new opening hotel & restaurant near Alnwick.
As the Senior Restaurant Manager, you will play an integral role where you will be expected to fully train and manage your team so that they deliver exceptional levels of service with confidence.
You will successfully host and coordinate the food and dining experience for all patrons of the hotel, along with managing the wine list to offer unique and interesting options.
As the key leader in the restaurant, you will communicate and work closely with suppliers, as well as other relevant teams within the hotel, attending meetings and ensuring there is a fluid level of service throughout the hotel.
The ideal candidate to take on this role will have a minimum of 12 months of rosette level restaurant management experience, along with a strong passion for food and advanced knowledge of wines of the world. You should be able to demonstrate great communication, organisation and leadership skills.
Loving what you do is fundamental to their success. You will be joining a family of like minded professionals striving to give our guests the best possible experiences.
Having access to your own transport is key due to the location of this venue.
· Company Events
· Staff Discounts
· Free Parking
· Flexible opportunities
· Long service awards
Key Experience & Behaviours
- Able to lead and inspire a team within a demanding operation
- An expert with a comprehensive knowledge of quality food & drink, with an eye for detail
- A strategic thinker with a proven record of business development
- Diligent about ensuring that routine procedures are followed
- Well presented with good awareness and an analytical approach to problem solving
- Able to commit to work closely with Op’s management in developing the business and its team to their full potential
- Determined to develop and maintain outstanding hospitality for our guests
- A great host who gets a buzz from making people’s day
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards ambition, commitment and talent
- Maintain high standards of venue hygiene/cleanliness and keep cleaning records up to date
- Ensure excellent customer service, coaching staff on exceeding guest expectations
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff.
- Promoting and marketing the business.
- Overseeing stock levels and ordering supplies.
- Handling customer enquiries and complaints.
- Taking reservations over the phone, email, face to face or via or reservations system.
- Liaising with all other heads of departments
- Greeting and advising customers through extensive knowledge of all F&B menus and Group knowledge.
- Preparing and presenting staffing/sales reports.
- Assessing and improving profitability.
- Liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives.
- Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant.
- Supporting the recruitment, training and motivating of all operational staff, including keeping them
- up to date with all changes in company policies.
- Sharing responsibility for all finance issues, Including stock checks, till variances & rotas
- Support the ordering, rotation, storage and recording of all bar products.
- To communicate and co-ordinate with the kitchen effectively.
- Preparation and execution of the entire menu including cocktails and bar snacks.
- Support in the delivery of consistent high standards of health and safety and guest satisfaction by ensuring a thorough process of opening and closing duties. This includes but not limited to:
- To be able to work in other areas of the business with a willing and flexible attitude.
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chathill: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
To send your CV or for more information please email Hester@adkinscheurfi.co.uk