Maitre’ D / Restaurant Managerpermanent
Maître‘ D / Restaurant Host
We are currently recruiting a restaurant manager for a 5* residential hotel for the elderly in the Northumberland area. The hotel has recently undergone a extensive expansion to its restaurant and dining area. No expense has been spared on furnishings and equipment in this renovation. They are now looking for a candidate to manage and give life to the new dining space.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
About the organisation
This hotel is unique in its offering, in that it is a luxury residential retreat for elderly guests. A real high end establishment offering only the very best in food, surroundings and leisure. The hotel houses 30 guests at one time so it retains a familiar and intimate environment. They have recently invested even further into the hotel by extending and improving the kitchens and dining experience. Its a real wow when you see the space.
Duties will include
- Being the friendly face of the restaurant
- Greeting guests and making them comfortable at their table
- Advising guests of menu options and specials
- Pairing food and drink options
- Ensuring the smooth running of the restaurant
- Managing waiters/waitresses
- Hospitality/Server experience in luxury establishments or high end restaurants.
- Hold a enhanced DBS certification.
- Demonstrate a professional and corporate outlook.
- Be kind and friendly manner.
- Harness a knowledge of food and drink.
- Experience in restaurant management or front of house management
- Allergen and food safety certification
- Food and wine pairing experience
- Work in a 5* setting in beautiful settings
- Enjoy working in a relaxed environment that enjoys a steady pace.
- Work alongside talented Chefs brining outstanding food to the table.
- Very competitive pay.
- Desirable working hours.
Applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV attached. More information on the role can be obtained by calling Danielle direct on 07398739539 or 01915166118