Kitchen and Restaurant Manager
Kitchen and Restaurant Manager required for busy Teesside catering facility.
We are now recruiting on behalf of an established facilities management company for an experienced and dynamic Kitchen and Restaurant Manager to take charge of catering operations at their latest B&I site. You will use your outstanding interpersonal skills to deliver excellent customer service in line with the core values of the company.
Responsibilities of the Kitchen and Restaurant Manager:
- Monitoring all health and safety procedure and keeping appropriate records in line with government legislation
- Monitoring feedback to deliver a constantly improving service as per Client Service Level Agreements
- Delivery of support services
- Maintain and monitor food production and service, equipping staff with correct tools and training to complete tasks
- Implement and update processes as required including all documentation
- Working with clients and suppliers and to deliver the best service available
- Controlling and recording stock
- Menu planning in line with budgets and forecasts
- Coordinating staff holidays
- Informing customers and training staff on allergens, dietary requirements and portion control
The successful candidate will:
- Have a demonstrable history of delivering a similar service during their career
- Have a minimum Food Safety Level 2
- Evidence strong leadership skills
- Evidence professional catering qualifications
- Have a full driving license to enable them to travel to other sites to support
- Be a self starter with a drive to improve
- Be a people person with great communication skills
The role of Kitchen and Restaurant Manager would suit a catering manager seeking a new challenge or a head chef looking to step into a different role in B&I. This is a rare opportunity given the current climate and we would be interested in hearing from any candidate who feels that they meet all of the criteria. Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you.