Full Time Waiting Staffpermanent
Adkins & Cheurfi are the leading Hospitality Recruitment Consultancy in the North East, and we are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a fabulous B & B restaurant in the heart of Wylam.
Being personable and comfortable around people is just as important as being able to carry a tray or make a stellar G&T in this role, and being a genuine people person is a must.
Able to work Friday, Saturday and Sundays is paramount. You will be asked on occasion to assist in all areas of our establishment, therefore flexibility and willingness is also required.
In turn they offer a lovely working environment, meals provided for longer shifts.
- Meet and escort customers to their table
- Take all orders via the iPad, making sure to take note of all dietary requirements
- Pass customer orders along to kitchen staff for preparation
- Prepares drinks and serves them to customers
- Collects food orders from the kitchen, verifies that they are correct, and serves them to customers
- Ensures that customers are satisfied with their meals and processes orders for additional courses if necessary
- Removes used dishes, glasses, and flatware from tables
- Prepares bills and delivers them to customers
- Processes cash and credit card payments correctly
- Sets tables with dishes, glasses, and flatware and refills condiments
- Maintains familiarity with menu items, specials, and restaurant information
- Meets with managers and wait staff daily or regularly in order to learn about menu changes and specials as well as discuss upcoming reservations and customers with special needs
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Wylam: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Hospitality: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Apply today for review or email your CV to Hester@adkinscheurfi.co.uk