Chef required in Darlington- Residential Sitepermanent
A&C Recruitment are currently hiring a daytime hours Chef to work at a residential care site in Darlington.
The working hours for this permanent position is 8am-4pm Monday to Friday. Immediate start available for the right candidate.
- Follow written handovers and menu plans to produce tasty meals for residents using available stock exercising portion control and making allowances for any dietary requirements
- Work with the care staff to make sure the needs of all residents are met where food and nutrition is concerned
- Delegate to kitchen assistant and ensure high standards of cleanliness are met throughout your shift
- Restock, prep for the next day and record all health and safety requirements, carrying out necessary temperature checks, maintaining cleaning records etc…
The right candidate will be:
- aware of dietary requirements relevant to the environment
- fully DBS checked
- qualified in food allergens, food safety, manual handling and health and safety – level 2 minimum
- a hard working professional who takes pride in their work
- able to travel to and from various sites
- willing to work some weekends
If this sounds like a great new role for you in 2022, don’t hesitate to send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call the office on 0191 5166118 for a friendly chat.