Chef de Partiepermanent
Adkins & Cheurfi Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a busy city centre hotel in Gateshead for an experienced Chef de Partie.
About the venue:
Modern hotel situated in one of the UK’s most vibrant urban areas. Located on the dynamic riverside of Gateshead Quayside, our hotel is an inviting retreat for both business and leisure travellers. Situated behind the Sage Gateshead, Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art, and Gateshead Millennium Bridge, we are within easy reach of the A1 motorway and walking distance to Newcastle City Centre.
About the role:
Are you an experienced Chef de Partie looking for a new challenge? We are seeking to appoint a Chef de Partie to join our vibrant team in providing quality food for our guests, this role will include a variation of morning and evening shifts as required.
The perfect candidate will have / be:
- Previous Chef and Kitchen experience is essential – minimum of x2 years
- A comprehensive understanding of all aspects of Health & Safety within a Kitchen, including but not limited to COSHH, HACCP and Risk Assessments
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced at managing your own section in a busy kitchen
- Be a team player as well as an individual worker
- To be well presented and represent a high standard of competence at all times
- Ability to effectively interact with management and team members in a professional manner
- Competitive salary
- 30 hour working week
- City centre location
Interviews commencing immediately, apply now for a confidential chat.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £12.50 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Housing allowance
- On-site parking
- Relocation assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability