Chef de Partiepermanent
Adkins & Cheurfi Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting a Chef de Partie for a 2AA rosettes restaurant with rooms, situated on the banks of Loch Earn in Loch Lomond.
*Free live-in on site available*
About the venue:
This restaurant with rooms serves classical French cookery and uses only the finest of ingredients, with nine bedrooms and one self-catering lodge, the venue’s main focus is all about providing guests with genuine Scottish hospitality. The original building was extended in the 1990s, adding a wing, the conservatory and the lodge. Over the past two years, guest rooms have been modernised as well as public areas and the lodge. The original features and the country-manor feel remains, while emphasising modern comforts. Loch Earn continues to be one of the magic ingredients in this venue’s charm.
About the role:
We are currently seeking a talented and driven Chef de Partie (CDP) or an experienced Sous Chef with classic French training to join our team. As a key member of our culinary staff, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, serving a 6-course tasting menu alongside a 2 or 3-course set menu for 25 to 40 covers per night. Please note that there are no lunch or breakfast shifts.
- Directs food preparation and collaborates with executive chef.
- Helps in the design of food and drink menu.
- Produces high quality plates, including both design and taste.
- Oversees and supervises kitchen staff.
- Assists with menu planning, inventory, and management of supplies.
- Ensures that food is top quality and that kitchen is in good condition.
- Keeps stations clean and complies with food safety standards.
- Prepares food properly.
- Trains new employees.
- Orders food supplies.
- Monitors and maintains kitchen equipment.
- Solves problems that arise and seizes control of issues in the kitchen.