Chef de Partiepermanent
Adkins & Cheurfi Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of an award-winning 5* Hotel and Spa in Seaham for an experienced Chef de Partie.
About the venue:
Situated on the Durham coast, this 5* venue has been named amongst the best places to stay, dine, and celebrate in the North East. It’s home to a collection of beautiful bedrooms – each one different to the next, but all featuring beautiful design, lots of luxuries, and unbeatable views.
About the role:
Are you an experienced Demi-Chef de Partie who is ready to progress or an experienced Chef de Partie looking for a new challenge? We are seeking to appoint a Chef de Partie to join our vibrant team in providing quality food for our guests dining in the ‘The Dining Room’ restaurant.
4 day week – live in available -tips of up to £180 take home.
The perfect candidate will have / be:
- Previous Chef and Kitchen experience is essential – minimum of x2 years
- A comprehensive understanding of all aspects of Health & Safety within a Kitchen, including but not limited to COSHH, HACCP and Risk Assessments
- Hold the appropriate Food Hygiene Certificate from within the last three years
- Provide own knives
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail to ensure the 5-star standard of service is delivered
- Experienced at managing your own section in a busy kitchen
- Be a team player as well as an individual worker
- To be well presented and represent a high standard of competence at all times
- Must have transport
- Ability to effectively interact with management and team members in a professional manner
- Great support from Executive Chef
- Training & development provided with progression opportunities
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of the growing business and the chance to work at a Hotel that continues to undergo significant investment to its facilities, properties and award-winning Serenity Spa
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of an award-winning business with many accolades including gold winner at the North East England Tourism Awards 2022, gold winner of Small Hotel with Visit England, short listed for Small Hotel at North East England Tourism Awards 2023, voted North of England Hotel of Year 2023 by Sunday Times
- Competitive salary
- Four day working week, 23 days holiday including bank holidays
- Free parking
- Share of monthly Service Charge/Tips
- Access to Hospitality Rewards which is a scheme offering discounts off various retailers and brands across the UK and a cashback scheme using a byond card
- Chef whites and shoes provided
Interviews commencing immediately, apply now for a confidential chat.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £28,000.00 per year.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org