We are looking for an experienced and pro active warehouse manager to work for a successful and growing company at their busy distribution centre in County Durham
We are looking for someone with strong experience in processing and managing customer orders and delivering an excellent customer service.
You must be able to manage a team of 30-35 staff ensuring everyone is working effectively and all orders of both large and small quantities are filled and shipped successfully within the correct time frames.
- Reporting to the operations manager
- Inventory management and logistics
- Managing the process of orders, from receipt to dispatch as well as any returns.
- Managing a team of 30-35 warehouse staff
- Maintaining excellent working relations with other departments problem solving issues as and when they arrive
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in warehouse management, retail, transportation or logistics.
- Fork Lift licence advantageous but not essential
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to problem solve and take control of situations
- Be able to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high service levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Results driven and motivated
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Manager looking join a successful and innovative company.