Sous Chef – Whitby
We are looking for a talented Sous Chef for an exciting new acquisition for our client – a well respected and award-winning Inn operator.
The venue will be providing quality pub fayre from 7 am – 9 pm, 7 days a week.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the operation of this busy and varied kitchen alongside the head chef
- Assisting in the recruitment, training and leadership of a team of chefs
- Working closely with the management team front and back of house
- Ensuring all dishes are prepared in line with company standards and SOPs
- Supporting the head chef with managing budgets, costing and waste control
- Implementing health and safety procedures and ensuring they are being followed by the team at all times
- GP control for maximum profit
- Health and safety compliance and stock control
- Stock ordering in line with costs and profit margins
- Strong proven background
- High volume operational experience
- “Can do” attitude with good leadership qualities
- Reliable with an excellent work ethic
- Previous responsibility for costs and profit margins beneficial
- Team Player
If you are looking for a stable and successful career working for an established, growing company then apply today.