Sous Chef, Chef de Partie & Pastry Chef requiredpermanent
Sous Chef – Newcastle – Straight Shifts – Daytime Only – Minimum of 1 years experience at Senior CDP level – £30000 + up to £4000 in tips per annum
Chef de Partie – Newcastle – Straight Shifts – Daytime Only – Minimum of 1 years experience at Commi Chef level -£25370 + up to £4000 in tips per annum
Pastry Chef – Newcastle – Straight Shifts – Daytime Only – Pastry Chef experience required – £25370 + up to £4000 in tips per annum
Adkins & Cheurfi has an excellent opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic brigade of chefs to join a well renowned North East hospitality group based in a large department store on Northumberland Street.
Our client has been operating acclaimed restaurants in and around Newcastle for the past 30 years and they have gained an excellent reputation for producing great food for a loyal customer base.
You will be working within a well-established team of 50 chefs who provide a very consistent product to a high standard each day. All their dishes are skilfully prepared using the freshest seasonal ingredients available.
To be successful within any position within our client’s business you will have Experience working as a Chef using fresh ingredients and producing high-quality food in a similar kitchen environment
- Confident, creative, and passionate about good food served well.
- Knowledge of classic cooking techniques
- The ability to work well within a team, be hard working and have a positive work ethic
- Trained to Level 2/3 in a Professional Cookery qualification or have relative experience.
- The ability to consistently meet customer expectations
- A sound understanding of good food hygiene practices
- Excellent command of the English language and a confident communicator
- To work with one of the region’s leading and best known privately-owned restaurant groups for food quality and customer service
- Highly competitive salary
- Opportunity to move within the company to learn new skills or for promotion
- Continual structured training to progress your career within the company
- Discounts at our restaurants
- Pension scheme
- 28 days Holiday allowance
- Ongoing prize draws
- Annual group Christmas party