Adkins & Cheurfi are currently recruiting for a Sous Chef position
Working in a hotel located in the stunning village of Bamburgh.
Our client offers a breakfast, lunch, and dinner service.
The menu is traditionally British with everything homemade.
Sunday lunches and meats cooked from the grill as well as modern twists on British pub classics.
The Sous Chef will report to the Head Chef and will be required to step in and manage the kitchen in the head chef’s absence.
- Menu Planning and creating daily specials
- The responsibility of staff with assistance in the planning of rotas
- Capability to work and cook to a high standard in all sections of a modern kitchen
- Team leader with excellent motivational attributes
- Ability to cook, prepare and serve fresh food with quality ingredients
- Hardworking and enthusiastic individual
If you are currently working in a pub, hotel, or restaurant at CDP level or above and are looking for the next career move towards Sous chef this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
For more information please contact Melika today for more information.