Adkins and Cheurfi have an amazing opportunity to become for a Sous Chef at the award-winning Kielder Waterside.
You’ll assist the head chef in leading and managing a team to deliver high quality food and beverage services, menu development and food production/preparation for guests (food preparation, cleaning, cashing up, point of sale, kitchen support, and stock taking)
- Assist the head chef
- Regular monitoring of food hygiene
- Plan and oragnise food and beverage services
- Cook and prepare meals
Requirements and skills:
- NVQ qualification at level 3 or above in a related discipline, like food and beverage services, hospitality, customer service.
- You’ll also naturally need to be able to cook and prepare meals.
- Level 3 qualification in supervising food safety, along with excellent culinary skills and excellent food and beverage product knowledge, along with an understanding of key nutritional matters
If you are an experienced sous chef, apply now for review!