City Centre based hotel & fine dining restaurant is looking for a Sous Chef to join the team with an Immediate start
-Competitive Salary £28000 per year
-Free Parking and Uniform
-Excellent team and Head Chef
· To assist the head chef in the day to day running of the kitchen and in their absence
· To ensure the whole team is working to safe and legal practices
· To ensure the training and standards are always kept
· To ensure the staffing levels are kept to the correct business levels
· To ensure all products entering and leaving the kitchens are to the set standards
· To uphold the team SOP’s given to you
· To track, replenish and keep in date order the stock holding
· To be pro-active with customer comments and complaints
· To be aware of up to date modern trends and be “industry aware”
· To identify areas of upselling opportunity and be proactive in increasing revenue generation for all areas of the business.
Key Skills, Qualities & Experience
· The successful individual will be confident, self-motivated and present a professional persona in all circumstances.
· Have a high level of creativity and reliability
· The ability to demonstrate a strong customer service ethos and the ability to deliver consistently high levels of service delivery.
· Knowledge and understanding of a procurement system would be advantageous
· A flexible approach to work is required given the nature of the hotel business
· Held a similar position within a quality graded establishment
· Can produce several quality references