Senior Front of House
Adkins & Cheurfi are delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Front of House for a brand new restaurant in Morpeth.
The establishment is serving a classic British menu and the role would suit someone from a restaurant background or from a fresh food pub restaurant or bistro. The Senior Front of House will be working in a small team who will be directly reporting to the Head Chef/Owner to support him as he grows the concept and business.
The restaurant is large enough for 86 covers with an opening date of the 17th May 2021.
- Opening and closing the restaurant.
- Appointing, inducting, and mentoring new staff members.
- Scheduling shifts and assigning tables to waitstaff.
- Resolving customers’ questions and grievances in a professional manner.
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- 2+ years of experience as a Waiter ideally at a supervisor level
- Accuracy and speed in handling emergency situations and providing solutions
- Familiar with industry’s best practices