We are recruiting for a Food Hall Retail Supervisor on behalf of our prestigious client based just outside of Perth.
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced retail supervisor in continuing the pursuit of excellence in customer service that is required in our highly prestigious Food Hall Department. We are looking for a full time supervisor to work with the Head of Foodhall to help manage the flagship Food Hall Department. Working with luxury brands and products, our aim is to deliver the best goods and service that Scotland has to offer.
Duties will include assisting the Food Hall Manager in leading and managing a team, ensuring the highest levels of customer service, housekeeping, merchandising, driving sales and training and motivating your team. You will understand the importance of managing stock levels on the floor, and you will build excellent relationships with the warehouse and buying teams.
- Supporting the Head of Foodhall in day to day management and task delegation to the team.
- Motivating and training the team to deliver excellent customer service.
- Understand department revenue targets and consistently striving to achieve these.
- Assisting when required in managing rotas, holiday and absences.
- Opening and closing procedures.
- Ensuring all products are effectively merchandised.
- Liaising with the warehouse and managing stock movements.
- Liaising with Buyers and managing stock/shop movements.
- Dealing effectively with customer queries and complaints.
- Liaising effectively with Customers Services for returns, exchanges and refunds.
- Stock checks as required.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent computer skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to work accurately and to deadlines
- The ability to switch priorities depending on deadlines.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills, attention to detail and excellent time management.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to converse with people at all levels.
Salary up to 30k DOE. Accommodation can be provided if the candidate is not local, we do also have a staff bus from Perth but would prefer if the person could make their own way here as that is sometimes oversubscribed. Full-time, permanent post.