Restaurant Manager – North Yorkshire
Restaurant Manager – North Yorkshire –
Adkins & Cheurfi are recruiting for a Restaurant Manager to work in a private country estate, located in North Yorkshire.
Primarily working in the fine dining and exclusive restaurant located on the grounds, you will also be responsible for assisting with various weddings, functions and events that take place throughout the estate. The private grounds compromises of a hotel, stately home and farmhouse all located within the establishment.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £25,000 for the right candidate and is looking for a forward-thinking, dynamic and team playing leader who can help grow the business and restaurant.
Due to the rural location, we recommend your own transport would be essential, as our client currently offers no live-in accommodation. Situated just a few miles from Catterick Racecourse, ideally, you will live close by in a surrounding village or the Darlington/Teesside area of North Yorkshire.
- Providing customers with an unparalleled dining experience.
- Recruitment, inductions, training & rotas
- Disciplinary & Appraisals
- Achieving restaurant objectives by contributing information and recommendations on strategic plans and reviews;
- Implementation of production, productivity, quality and customer service standards;
- Problem Resolution
- Stock control
- Financial forecasting – budgets, expenditures, analysing variances & initiating corrective actions.
- Planning menus with chefs
- Cost Control
- Adhering to Licensing laws and conditions
- Maintaining a safe, secure, and healthy environment
- Monitoring food presentation and service.
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends and requirements