Adkins & Cheurfi are recruiting on behalf of a garden centre in York for a Restaurant Manager. This role is full-time at 42.5 hours per week, working 5/7 days. You would be required to work alternate weekends with the kitchen manager.
About the Role:
- Day to day business management of the restaurant. Including monitoring of sales, requirements and profitability.
- Ensuring the output is consistently of the highest quality and in line with specifications.
- Implementing menu changes and operational changes following consultation with the Operations Director.
- Manage and train an exceptional team of kitchen and front of house staff who are passionate about the product and customer service.
- Ensuring that Kitchen and FOH staff are working together as a seamless team.
- Ensuring the customer service is consistently of the highest quality and in line with expectations.
- Ensuring that all customers are welcomed into the store and the environment and team is friendly and welcoming at all times.
The right candidate will have/be:
- Excellent communication skills, spoken, written and verbal.
- Management skills and experience, of managing a team, preferably in a quick service restaurant or venue
- Highly organised and effective in time management
- Leader and motivator
- Upbeat, sociable hospitable and attentive.
- Health & Safety knowledge and experience
- Food hygiene certification to Level 2/3
If you are interested, please call the office on 0191 5166118.