Relief Head Chef
Relief Head Chef required for Christmas and January booking
Our client, a luxury residential village in Darlington require a relief head chef for an immediate start until the end of January.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee the food production across three areas; care home food, a la carte restaurant offerings and events.
- Manage a staff of six, including two CDPs, a pastry chef and three kitchen porters.
- Keep track of special events an plan the your schedules accordingly
- Develop and train junior kitchen team members to further the ‘promote from within’ culture
- Stay on top of all existing and new health and safety legislation and guidelines, keep records and run an immaculate kitchen
- Liaise with other departments to utilise feedback to constantly improve
You will expected to work all key dates over the Festive Period including Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year.
A relief head chef must:
- have two years minimum head chef experience – ideally in a hotel
- be proactive, hard working and able to hit the ground running
- relief experience would be a huge advantage
- have strong leadership skills
- be available to start immediately
- Excellent hourly rate – double pay on key dates
- Possibility of a permanent position
- Free parking
- Fantastic working environment
- 40 hours per week
- State of the art kitchen
- Full handover
Apply today for an immediate interview.