Reception Manager needed
Reception Manager required for a well-established hotel in central location.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a bustling hotel in the heart of historic York. As part of a recognised brand, synonymous with outstanding levels of service and comfort; this hotel expects the highest standards of customer service and management from the successful candidate.
Tasks, duties and responsibilities:
- As Reception Manager, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating all operations on reception whilst providing the highest standards of service and guest satisfaction.
- You will ensure the front office is staffed according to the business needs
- Oversee and participate in the checking in and out of hotel guests
- Meet room revenue goals by supervising your team effectively
- Respond to guest feedback and develop strategies to improve the guest experience
- Monitor all credit and deposit procedures
- Oversee the guest mail service
- Coordinate billing with the finance department
- Assist in the development of the hotel’s annual business plan
- Adhere to and actively implement the hotel’s IT policy
- Recruiting and managing a successful front office team
- Manage all health and safety aspects relative to the role
- Act as Duty Manager as required
- Other duties as requested within reason
You will need to be a well presented, reliable and proactive individual with fantastic communication and leadership skills. You will have at least two years experience in a similar role and a proven track record in customer service.
- A competitive starting salary
- Opportunities for career progression
- Central location
- Staff incentives
- Uniform and parking
If you are a hospitality whizz looking to progress then call us today on