Adkins & Cheurfi Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Post-16 Administrator in Durham.
Please note this will be a rolling weekly contract on a timesheet basis, temp to perm may be available. Weekly Pay each Friday through Adkins & Cheurfi Recruitment. Accrued Holiday pay and National Insurance contributions through Agency.
About the role / Generic Duties:
Responsible for the smooth, administrative functioning of the Sixth Form and contribution to a full, successful and supported learning experience for students. Providing administrative and PA support to the Head and Deputy Head of Sixth Form, with demonstrable competence in SIMs and related data entry / report retrieval. Managing and administrating Sixth Form admission and application processes throughout the year including adding students to SIMS, creating a central record system in Excel, updating as necessary, monitoring course choices and numbers of students. Providing very occasional cover, during emergencies, for absent staff in Main Office during holiday periods where required. Financial responsibility including being accountable for small expenditures from an agreed budget or equivalent income.
– Minimum 5 GCSE A*-C including English & Maths
– Level 3/4 ICT Qualification
– Administrative experience in a large school 6th Form or comparable environment in addition to demonstrable experience of working on multiple, competing projects, under pressure
– Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to relate to a variety of people
– Full, clean UK driving licence & access to a vehicle for work purposes. Business Use Car Insurance and a valid MOT certificate (where applicable)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,878.00-£29,439.00 per year