Adkins & Cheurfi Recruitment are recruiting for an executive personal assistant for a renowned luxury country store nestled in the Highlands of Scotland.
About the company:
Renowned as Scotland’s most prestigious country store set in the Highlands of Scotland half an hour north of Perth. No trip to Scotland is complete without a visit to The Home of Country Clothing which offers a unique variety of shopping opportunities rolled into one.
About the role & the perfect candidate:
This role is Monday to Friday and based on site in Blair Atholl (we currently do not offer any hybrid working options). Note: Whilst the role is within office hours, a flexible approach to a working day may be required due to the needs of the business
The successful candidate will be tenacious, highly organised with in-depth experience of providing executive level administrative support.
Key duties will include:
- Diary management support to the Chairperson and Managing Director ensuring accuracy and effective communication.
- Organisation of all travel arrangements for the Chairperson, Directors, Buyers and Company representatives, including domestic and international flights ensuring timely, accurate and a cost effective approach.
- The receiving of calls, following up external enquiries, action incoming mail and distributing accordingly.
- The co-ordination of weekly and monthly reports for the Chairperson, Directors and Senior Management Team.
- Producing accurate minutes for meetings and distributing with action points accordingly.
- Drafting customer correspondence on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Organisation of seasonal events for the Managing Director, and ad hoc employee events when required.
- Arranging catering requirements for meetings.
- Supporting the Managing Director on the monthly payroll and holiday schedules using Microsoft Office packages.
- Supporting the Managing Director with Account Manager responsibilities, product code set up and the inputting of purchase orders. General support in Mail order operation also when required.
- Research and project work, analysing data for any new or existing projects within the business.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Career progression and learning and development opportunities.
- Work life balance.
- Being a part of a company whose values will give you a standard to aspire to and underpin who we are as a company and a community.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary from £30,000