We are delighted to be working with an iconic venue in Hertfordshire to recruit a Pastry Chef de Partie to join their vibrant and talented team.
This Grade I listed property has over 700 years of fascinating history and boasts over 190 bedrooms on site, Gardens, Cafe and Restaurant. There is an extensive calendar of events throughout the year including Weddings, Banqueting, Conferencing and more. You will be joining a 27-strong team within their well-established Kitchen.
If you’re passionate about creating exquisite customer experiences and are looking for a new challenge, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Please note this is a full-time position across 7-days consisting of evenings and weekends as per business needs. There is a live-in available in shared staff accomodation if required.
- Executing recipes and techniques with precision, ensuring the consistency of all pastry products
- Using your industry knowledge, bring new and innovative ideas to the team
- Clearly communicating with the wider team to ensure smooth service delivery
- Proactively sharing the ownership of stock levels and ordering lists
Who are you?
- Enthusiastic team-player
- Clear and open communicator
- Experience in a high-volume and varied pastry section
- High level of hygiene and cleanliness
- Able to cover a variety of shifts
- Live-in opportunity on site in shared staff accomodation
- 20 days paid holiday each year plus bank holidays
- Continuous career development
- Staff meals whilst on duty
- Free access to onsite gym and pool
- Access to the company pension scheme and healthcare schemes
- Free on-site parking
Salary: From £26,000 per year.