Part time chef required
We are seeking a part-time chef with experience in high volume restaurant or cafe to work in an educational facility in Newcastle city centre. You will be working for an employer with an excellent reputation in an easily accessible central location.
This is an ongoing temporary contract which will lead to permanent employment for the right candidate with an immediate start available.
You will be required to work Mon-Fri 3.30-9.30pm and Sunday 11.30-7.30pm, term time only
Roles and responsibilities:
- You will responsible for the delivery of food such as wraps, paninis and pizzas
- You will work to existing brand specifications
- You will be responsible for keeping health and safety records
- You will lead the catering assistants during shift
- Ensure all kitchen equipment is turned off and the kitchen is left clean and tidy when departing from the shift.
This role will suit a chef with good leadership skills perhaps looking to reduce hours worked on a weekly basis.
You will be:
- A strong leader with a good work ethic
- A reliable and punctual individual
- Consistent and methodical in your approach to your work
- Experienced in all aspects of health and safety in a kitchen environment
- A person with good communication skills
If you are interested in the role of part-time chef, term time only then please call today