Kitchen porter- live in
Experienced kitchen porter required for luxury spa and golf hotel in North Yorkshire on an ongoing temporary contract.
Our client, a traditional spa hotel located in 120 acres of sweeping park lands in the Yorkshire countryside is seeking a live in kitchen porter to assist in the smooth running of the kitchen.
This hotel boasts a superb brasserie and two bars which cater for weddings, banquets and events on a weekly basis. Free accommodation will be provided in the grounds of the hotel for the successful kitchen porter.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the head chef
- Keeping kitchen area clean and tidy
- Washing all dishes and pots as required
- Assisting in general kitchen tasks
To suit this role you will need to be:
- A reliable and punctual individual
- Able to take instruction
- Able to work in a high pressure, busy environment
- Smart and willing to learn
If you think that you would like to sample what it is like to live in as a kitchen porter in luxury surroundings then please get in touch.