Kitchen porter needed for busy coastal kitchen, just North of Seahouses, Northumberland.
We are recruiting for an experienced kitchen porter to work for our client, a busy tourist spot on the Northumberland Coast. This is a temporary position with the possibility for permanent employment for the right candidate.
- washing all pots as requested by the kitchen team
- assisting chefs as required
- keeping your area clean and tidy
- replenishing stock
- organising deliveries
- cleaning down
The right candidate will:
- have experience in a similar environment
- be physically fit
- be able to work under pressure
- be able to travel to and from work independently
- be able to work weekends
- Get paid weekly direct in to your bank
- Discounted food
- On site parking
- Work with a great, friendly team
- Staff incentives
- Opportunity for permanent employment
We are interviewing for this role with a view to starting the right candidate ASAP. If you are interested in the role of kitchen porter then please get in touch today.