HR Recruitment Managerpermanent
We are delighted to be recruiting for a HR / Onboarding Manager for a luxury retail store nestled in the heart of Pitlochry.
About the venue:
Renowned as Scotland’s most prestigious country store set in the Highlands of Scotland half an hour north of Perth. No trip to Scotland is complete without a visit to The Home of Country Clothing which offers a unique variety of shopping opportunities rolled into one.
To deliver the people management support of the venue. Responsible and accountable for the management of day to day operation of the HR Function by providing expert advice and support on all HR matters. To instigate, develop and maintain standards of behaviour and customer service delivery through effective management, leadership, motivation, training and development of colleagues.
To assist and collaborate with all other functions within the business to support the required business growth and to be proactive in the role of a Senior Manager in the Company.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility and accountability of the HR Function, and HR assistant.
- On boarding Specialist: recruitment, selection and on boarding of new employees
- Develop effective HR procedures and policies to reflect business aims and focus.
- Performance Management
- Absence Management
- Employee relations
Recruitment and Selection
- Overall responsibility of the recruitment process.
- Design key job positions and succession plans.
- Gather and evaluate market data to measure the businesses competitiveness for salary reviews and benefits packages.
- Coordinate work placement, intern and apprenticeship processes.
- Support managers on all recruiting matters.
The perfect candidate will be/have:
- Experienced HR professional, CIPD qualified or working towards a qualification.
- Thorough, up-to-date knowledge of employment law.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Must have significant experience of recruitment and on boarding either as a recruitment consultant or in-house recruiter.
- Excellent people manager with experience of motivational management skills including coaching & development of subordinates.
- Polite, friendly and approachable manner, well presented, leads by example.
- Organised and methodical worker with good time management.
- Exceptional planning and project management skills and experience.
- High degree of numeracy and literacy, with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Clear thinking and logical approach to problem solving with the ability to manage in a fast paced changeable environment.