Adkins & Cheurfi Recruitment are currently hiring for a HR Manager on behalf of a renowned luxury country store nestled in the Highlands of Scotland.
About the company:
Renowned as Scotland’s most prestigious country store set in the Highlands of Scotland half an hour north of Perth. No trip to Scotland is complete without a visit to The Home of Country Clothing which offers a unique variety of shopping opportunities rolled into one.
About the role:
- Overall responsibility and accountability of the HR Function
- Work in close partnership with Directors, Senior Management and Heads of Department to prepare and implement HR strategy
- Recruitment, Selection and Induction
- Training and Development
- Develop and maintain HR policies
- Build a strong relationship with internal and external clients
- Act as the externally facing representative for HR for the business
Experience / Knowledge of:
- Recruitment and Selection
- Performance Management
- Absence Management
- Employee Relations
- Learning and development
- Strong influential communication skills
The perfect candidate will be / have:
Proven HR generalist experience on both strategic and operational level. Thorough, up-to-date knowledge of employment law, an ability to work autonomously, an excellent people manager with experience of motivational management skills including coaching & development.
Company benefits include:
- Competitive salary.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Career progression and learning and development opportunities.
- Good work/life balance.
- Being a part of a company whose values underpin who we are as a company and a community and will give you a standard to aspire to.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £38,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- PH18 5TW: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person