Adkins & Cheurfi Recruitment are excited to be recruiting for a Reception/Reservations Supervisor at a new luxury hotel & estate in Alnwick.
Please note this is a fixed term maternity cover role (12 months) which could lead to a permanent position with the end hirer.
About the hotel:
Set to open in Summer 2023, this new luxury hotel boasts 15 sumptuous guest bedrooms and suites. The hotel will sit alongside the estate’s existing businesses and will compliment their well established wedding & event offering.
About the role:
Do you pride yourself on creating exceptional guest experiences? If so, you could be who we’re looking for. This is an exciting time to join the estate as you will play an key part in the opening of the new luxury hotel. This is a full-time, 40 hour, fixed term contract (12 months) with the potential of being made into a permanent role. You will be expected work to a shift pattern between 8am-8pm, including weekend work.
- To meet and greet guests on arrival in a friendly and professional manner.
- To manage the operation of the reception desk, responding guest enquiries swiftly and supervise the reception team.
- To answer all incoming calls and email enquiries to the highest standard.
- To sell accommodation for all venues effectively and coordinate room and cottage bookings to ensure maximum occupancy and revenue for the group.
- To manage guest issues in a professional and timely manner.
- To communicate effectively with maintenance and operations to resolve guest issues and accommodation defects.
- Liaise with wedding parties and event guests to ensure room listings and payments are received in a timely manner.
- To communicate with all guests on arrival capitalising on opportunities to upsell additional products.
- To keep channels of communication between Operations, Housekeeping and Maintenance open and current.
- To undertake any other reasonable tasks as directed.
- Experience in a supervisory role is desired.
- Experience using online travel agency software is desired.
- Experience in using ‘Guestline’ also preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: Up to £25,000.00 per year