Head Chef Wanted Sunderland Hotel
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Head Chef or a Senior Sous Chef to join the team at a well known Hotel Group based in the Sunderland area.
As Head Chef you will be hands-on cooking, managing and training the team at the hotel’s onsite contemporary Bar & Grill Restaurant
- Excellent working knowledge of how to prepare, season, cut and cook all different types of meats.
- Creative and be able to cook dishes to customer tastes and dietary requirements.
- You will have full input into the menus and have the to ability to create and produce mouth-watering tasty seasonal dishes.
- Passionate about producing fresh good quality food cooked to a high standard.
- Confident in managing, training and motivating your team.
- Confident when dealing with suppliers, you must be able to build relations and liaise with them to ensure the highest quality produce is received in every delivery.
- Enjoy working in a team and be able to communicate well with other members of staff at all levels
In Return :
- My client is offering an excellent salary with a bonus package to be discussed
- Free onsite parking
- Company benefits and discounts across the brand
- Support and training working in a friendly environment
This job will not be on the market for long.