We are recruiting chefs to work relief shifts at healthcare and educational sites across County Durham. Do you have experience working in a school, nursery, college or healthcare kitchen? Are you interested in working across a variety of sites for excellent hourly rates? Do you prefer day time hours and weekdays?
As an Adkins Cheurfi relief chef you would be:
- working alongside the existing kitchen staff to produce high quality, fresh food for students, residents or staff
- filling out all temperature checks and relevant health and safety records as required
- managing stock
- acting on customer/staff feedback to improve on quality
- cleaning down
- ensuring high standards of hygiene are maintained across the kitchen
Skills and attributes of a Healthcare Chef:
- minimum two years experience at CDP level or as a chef in a healthcare or education kitchen
- a sound working knowledge of soft food requirements, allergens and ‘free from’ diets
- good communication skills
- a positive, proactive attitude to work
- a punctual and reliable individual
- an in date DBS certificate or willingness to undergo checks with the expectation that they will return ‘clean’ results
What are the perks of temp work?
- excellent hourly rates
- 24/7 career support
- free parking
- free uniform
- a diverse working week
- holiday pay
- staff incentives
If you are interested in this Healthcare Chef role please apply today.