Head Chef – Northumberland
Head Chef – Northumberland – Adkins & Cheurfi
We are delighted to be searching for a Head Chef -Northumberland – for a beautiful hotel situated in the Northumberland countryside.
The Hotel is set in medieval tower and grounds and has a two rosette restaurant and 18 exclusive rooms, well known for its excellent service, fine dining and stunning setting, this is a fabulous opportunity for a chef looking to enhance their career within a reputable hotel.
The hotel does have the opportunity to live in, although this would only be suitable for the short term, perhaps if you are relocating to the area
Role / Responsibilities
- Creating dishes that are suitable for Rosette standard
- Hands on in the kitchen, cooking with fresh ingredients.
- Pricing menus understanding GP and profit margins
- Planning seasonal menus along with weekly specials and event menus
- Liaising with local suppliers to source and spot the best produce available
- Training and development of the kitchen team
- Staff Appraisals
- Food safety along with Health and Hygiene reporting
- Excellent time management
- Motivated with the ability to motivate others
- Good Business acumen
- Passionate about producing high-quality cuisine
- A stable CV with 5 years reference history
- Minimum 2 Rosette background
- Experience of using modern British cooking styles
- Previous role as Head Chef in a similar environment
If you believe this is the role for you then please don’t hesitate to contact us today