Adkins & Cheurfi are delighted to be recruiting a Head Chef for an outstanding Hotel in the North Pennines.
Being one of the most natural iconic visitor attractions in the North of England. The hotel has 11 bedrooms all designed and finished to a high standard and retaining many of the original features of this beautiful country inn. It is a very popular destination for short breaks, good food and magnificent scenery.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Overall Responsibility for managing all aspects of the Kitchen Environment.
- An ability to handle weddings, events and shooting party business.
- Must be capable of running a successful kitchen with minimal direction, ensuring absolute compliance with food safety legislation.
- To act responsibility and safely at all times, demonstrating excellent standards and safety principles across the business.
- To be fully aware of financials targets and business objectives. This to include sales, purchasing, profit margins, stock and payroll controls.
- Effective food stock management.
- Have an ability to create innovative and vibrant menus with a focus on local produce and demonstrate this from previous experience in a similar environment.
- Work alongside the front of house management team to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Have an ability to adapt and change around the needs of our versatile business.
- To comply with all statutory requirements and local authority directives.
- To assist with helping the business reduce its environmental impact.
- To be fully aware of and strictly comply with security procedures at all times.
- To undertake any other reasonable project or task as requested by the management to grow and improve the business.
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of statutory holidays)
- Group Pension Scheme (7.7% employer contribution)
- Group Life Insurance
- Free Car Parking
- Employee Health Cash Plan
- Acommidation can be provided but taken out of salary.