Head Chef required for a large restaurant in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Adkins & Cheurfi are delighted to be assisting our client, a fresh food restaurant just outside of Newcastle Upon Tyne in the hunt for their next Head Chef.
As Head Chef this role is a great opportunity to coach and lead a kitchen team while playing a major part in the growth and development of the establishment.
With the restrictions about to be eased this would suit an experienced Head Chef within a similar establishment or a senior Sous Chef looking for the next stage of their career.
Our client offers a fantastic salary of £40000 per year and is looking for someone to start in early April 2021 so a quick application is recommended
- Manage the integration of the kitchen departments promoting a welcoming and inclusive environment
- Accountable for the overall performance of the team including guest experience, workforce planning (including recruitment and rostering) and departmental profit delivery
- Builds confidence in teams recognising good performance that promotes company ethos.
- Attract, develop and retain talent
- Creates pride in the team to deliver a consistent branded experience
- Regularly review information and feedback to consistently respond to guest feedback
- Manage food purchasing to ensure targets are achieved and supplier relations are upheld
- Manage stock counts to ensure there is minimal wastage
- Manage the food production and be accountable for the quality of all food leaving the kitchens
- To support the business with new venue acquisitions and their culinary offerings.
- Develop menus that are as creative as our venues and show culinary excellence