Adkins & Cheurfi are delighted to be recruiting a Head Chef for a multi-award-winning pub chain with rooms in outstanding locations across the North of England.
Our teams are made up of people who live and breathe our Inn Collection Values of Customer Focus, Courage, Execution, Honesty, Respect and Results – if these sound like your values – then you are going to fit in around here.
- Quarterly bonus
- Extra paid holiday in month of your birthday
- 50% off food in any of our Inns
- £1 bed and breakfast in any of our Inns during January, February or March
- 1/3 off room bookings all year round
- Working in a food support team
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Tronc (Tips)
- Working for Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards
- Paid breaks
A successful Head Chef candidate will be:
- Minimum of 2/3 years experience in a high volume environment
- Flair and enthusiasm for cooking with fresh quality ingredients.
- The ability to cope under pressure, calmly and efficiently to set deadlines.
- Previous management of a kitchen team.
- Good interpersonal skills with both kitchen, front of house staff, and management.
- A positive approach to menu planning and costing.
- Level 3 food safety certificate
- Stocktaking experience
- HACCP experience
Head Chef duties:
- To help produce, monitor, and maintain consistent food standards and quality across all areas.
- To have total accountability for the day-to-day running of the kitchen.
- Ordering, using nominated suppliers
- Achieving budgeted costs for food, wastage, and wages.
- Menu development
- Stock control
- Team management and training
- Daily briefings
- Kitchen cleanliness