General Manager Newcastle
General Manager Newcastle required for a beautiful venue in the heart of the city centre-
Adkins & Cheurfi have been instructed to search for a General Manager for our client in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
The role is working within a fantastic conference and banqueting centre, managing the whole operation and looking after upwards of 30 members of staff. The operation offers facilities for functions, weddings and has a fine dining restaurant on site.
The right candidate will have worked within a large catering establishment previously, perhaps a hotel and will have a great understanding of managing and promoting a venue, while encouraging steady growth and team harmony.
Skills required include-
- Ability to manage, train, interview & recruit staff
- Strong Financial management and responsibility of all costs and P&L
- Drive continuous improvement in Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and People
- Be a role model for living the business values – promoting an environment of respect
- Be highly visible – actively engaging and interacting with the operational teams at all levels.