F&B Manager- City Centre Hotel, Newcastle Upon Tynepermanent
Adkins & Cheurfi Recruitment are hiring for an F&B Manager on behalf of a 4* City Centre Hotel in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
As a Food and Beverage Manager, you are responsible for managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Customer/Guest experience.
The Food & Beverage Manager is responsible for ensuring the highest level of customer service by overseeing all aspects of service and service staff during operating hours, while working in a clean and safe environment, and meeting all financial goals for sales and expenses.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for managing and achieving your own departmental targets as assigned by the Senior Management Team.
- Working alongside the DGM and GM to develop, plan, budget and implement programmes and procedures.
- Manage and monitor activities of all employees in your team, making sure they adhere to the standards of excellence and to the guidelines set in the employee handbook.
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Maximizes food and beverage sales by identifying and targeting sales opportunities through marketing including promotions and special events and by training staff on “up-selling.”
Customer & Guest Focus:
- Arranges work schedules of line employees, determining days off, ensuring staffing levels are based on occupancy and/or any current or anticipated events. Submits payroll records, correcting errors to insure pay is on time.
- Maintain consistency of service by being aware of and prepared for all course events, large parties and reservations that may affect food and beverage service operations.
Team & Partnership Working:
- Builds a positive working atmosphere by networking and developing trusting relationships with co-workers, to deliver the best service to external customers/guests.
- Communicates regularly, consistently and in a timely manner to keep everyone appropriately informed.
- Makes effective and appropriate use of available communication processes.
If you think you would be a great fit for this role, don’t hesitate to apply, we are conducting interviews in the next few weeks…