Events Programme Managerpermanent
Adkins & Cheurfi Recruitment are recruiting for an Events Programme Manager (Communities & Networks) on behalf of a large business growth and destination agency in London.
Company Benefits include; competitive salary, 7.5% employer pension contribution, 30 days annual leave PLUS public holidays, opportunities for tickets to events with Visit London, discounted tickets from partnering organisations.
About the role:
You will be working alongside another programme manager, as part of the agency’s innovation and growth team, to deliver important community events which support start-ups, scale-ups and peer-to-peer networks. The position holder will also project manage our annual summit and build strong relationships with high-profile speakers in the tech ecosystem. You will be expected to build meaningful relationships with partners and key stakeholders both internally and externally, contribute to the creation of processes to monitor differing elements of the programme and develop reporting tools to improve on delivery and support the team to secure sponsorship funds.
The perfect candidate will be/have:
- An understanding of the skills challenges faced by scale-up business and the opportunities within London to signpost businesses to talent.
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage a range of stakeholders and demonstrable experience of relationship building and networks.
- Experience in curating and delivering regular high-profile events.
- Experience in public speaking, including presenting and moderating
- Able to develop innovative ideas and solutions to plans, challenges and objectives
through creative and strategic thinking.
- Ability to effectively develop and implement work plans and ensure all tasks are
delivered to the required standards.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£43,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Hybrid remote in London