Events and Sales Coordinator
We are excited to be recruiting for an experienced Events and Sales Coordinator for a picturesque venue on the cusp of the North Yorkshire Moors National Park.
This is a great opportunity to work in a busy, customer focussed role, set in a beautiful environment. Our client is an established English sporting clay shooting ground, boasting state of the art facilities, a gunroom and shop, clubhouse and café. You will be joining a friendly team who are all passionate about keeping this venue thriving. Your main role and responsibilities as an Events and Sales Coordinator will include;
- Planning and inspiring and selling new events alongside the General Manager
- Responsiblity for handling all event enquiries including prospective show round appointments, producing quotes, and generating proactive and reactive sales
- Completing event bookings including sending out contracts/confirmations, taking payments/invoicing and ensuring excellent management of all pre and post event communications
- Playing an active role in delivering excellent customer service from concept to completion
- Working with the wider operational teams to share the customer requirements to ensure the smooth delivery of the event
- Collaborating with internal teams on event days to ensure the seamless execution of events
- Covering the Front Reception Desk.
- Overseeing the Membership scheme and organising Members events throughout the year
- Handling and processing shooting lesson enquiries
- Take an active role in replying to social media enquires
- Working with an external Marketing agency to promote the venue.
40-hours per week, usually Tuesday to Saturday. Working hours between 08:30-17:00, although between March and September there is a requirement to work 12:00 to 20:30 on either Tuesday or Wednesday.
The perfect candidate will be / have:
- Event management experience (planning and delivery)
- A strong communicator
- Highly organised, focused, self-motivated and reliable
- Excellent written, telephone and face-to-face communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible, can-do approach