Deputy Venue Manager – Wedding & Eventspermanent
We are recruiting for a Deputy Venue Manager on behalf of a stunning premium wedding venue near Alnwick. This is a growing business with fantastic opportunities for career progression & development. No two days or weddings are ever the same, and you will play a key part in delivering these events. If you have a positive, and outgoing personality with vision, enthusiasm, and a passion for delivering exceptional customer service then this could be the role for you.
This is an amazing opportunity for an ambitious Assistant Manager looking to take their next steps & gain experience running high end events & weddings.
The ideal candidate would be
- Driven to develop and maintain a perfect guest focus
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards ambition, commitment and talent
- Able to lead and inspire a team to achieve success together
- Knowledgeable about quality food and drink with an eye for detail
- Able to take full responsibility for the business in the absence of the GM
- Diligent about ensuring that routine procedures are followed
- Well presented with good judgement and an analytical approach to problem solving
- Able to commit to support the GM in developing the business and its team to their full potential
Due to the location of the venue you will need to have access to your own transport.
Apply with a CV today & we will be in touch.